Customizable burritos with beans, pico de gallo, rice, shredded cheese, and meat or tofu wrapped in flour or whole grain tortillas
- Expires Dec 19, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Must purchase 1 food item. Dine-in or carry-out only for $14 Groupon option. Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $45 for catering for 10 people (a $100 value)
- $59 for catering for 15 people (a $150 value)
- $7 for $14 worth of southwestern fare
The catering menu allows diners to craft their own fajitas, tacos, or taco salads to taste (a $10 fee applies if you request delivery). The regular menu includes entrees such as the Art Vandalay vegetarian burrito ($6.29) and chicken-club quesadillas ($7.69).Moe's Southwest Grill
A bounty of fresh burritos, fajitas, and tacos filled with grass-fed beef, cage-free chicken, grain-fed pork, and fresh veggies await diners at Moe's Southwest Grill. The staff caters to diets of all sorts with high fiber guacamole, gluten-free sour cream, and hand-diced pico de gallo made in-house every day, all of which complements hormone-free meats and organic tofu. As diners nosh on more than 20 wholesome and often sustainably acquired ingredients, a sound system emits a unique catalogue of dulcet tones, including songs solely performed by deceased artists to honor their musical legacy. Moe’s proximity to the Rock Hill Movie Theater lets guests complete the full sensory experience, as they can feast their eyes on celluloid and their hands on a stranger’s armrest pre- or post-meal.