- Voucher is valid for three months from 6th July, 2012
- One voucher per person, multiple vouchers may be purchased as gifts
- Bookings are essential by phone and subject to availability
- To book, please call (02) 8213 3539, quoting your Cudo voucher number
- A minimum of 48 hours’ notice is required for cancellations or voucher may be void
- Please present Cudo voucher at appointment
- Voucher not exchangeable, transferrable or redeemable for cash
- Voucher not valid with any other offer or promotion
- You are required to make a booking before 06/09/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.
While Australians possess significant prowess in the sporting arena, mullets and rats tails are proof that the same can’t be said for our credibility in the hair department. So put your style in the hands of the experts with today’s fashionably chic Cudo!
There’s a reason Aussies follow European fashion trends, and you’ll understand why when you snag yourself this fabulous style package from Via Spiga in Neutral Bay. Inspired by the legendary fashion hub in Milan, Via Spiga brings high end trends from Italy right to your doorstep!
And today you pay just $35 instead of the regular $105 for a super stylish hair package from one of Sydney’s most unique and elegantly designed salons! You’ll feel like you’ve been transported to the chic streets of Milan as you enjoy:
A style cut – leave your hair in the capable hands of one of Via Spiga’s talented and passionate stylists, who will design a look to complement your individual style and personality.
A blow dry – to highlight your sophisticated new style and ensure you look and feel a million euros!
A hydrating treatment – this nourishing and moisture-giving treatment will be massaged gently into your hair and scalp, leaving you feeling on top of the world!
All this and you pay just $35 so conjure the elegance of Italy with a style cut, hydrating treatment and blow dry from Via Spiga in Neutral Bay! You’ll save yourself a tidy $70, and from the embarrassment of trying to explain why you’re sporting a mullet.