Family chocolatiers lead hands-on forays into chocolate-dipping methods during small-group classes inside inviting shop
- Expiration varies
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. Valid only at listed locations. 24hr cancellation notice or fee up to Groupon price may apply.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$39 for a Chocolate-Dipping Class ($79 Value) at the Madison Park location
- 90- to 120-minute 15-person class
- Learn proper methods for dipping grahams, Oreos, fruits, and other treats into dark and milk chocolates
- Receive 10% off any retail purchases made the same day as the class
$22 for a 30-piece caramel box-set ($44 value), redeemable at your choice of the Madison Park, Bellevue Square, or Mercer Island locationsOh! Chocolate
Started by Hawaii transplants Gertie Han and Carl Krautheim more than 50 years ago, Oh! Chocolate is now run by the couple’s two daughters, who uphold Gertie and Carl’s reputation for quality as they handcraft French–style chocolate morsels. USA Today named the neighborhood establishment one of Seattle's foremost chocolatiers for its “old-fashioned… melt-in-your-mouth” creations, which include raspberry, cabernet, and mango habanero truffles, as well as caramels with a sprinkle of sea salt harvested from one of the peninsula's naturally occurring saltshakers. Oh! Chocolate’s warm and inviting Madison Park location spreads cocoa-themed knowledge with a slate of classes in which small groups of students glean valuable information such as tempering methods and ideal placement atop a just-fluffed pillow.