Team of all-female photographers welcomes women with wine and posing lessons before guiding them through a suggestive shoot
- Expires Jan 2, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 72hr cancellation notice required or $75 fee may apply. Valid only for females. In-studio only. Must be 18 or older. Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$79 for a 30-minute classic boudoir photo package (a $199 value)
- 30-minute studio shoot with one set and one outfit (a $99 value)
- Choice of four digital negatives (a $100 value)
$129 for a 60-minute deluxe boudoir photo package (a $299 value)
- 60-minute studio shoot with two sets and two outfits (a $149 value)
- Choice of six digital negatives (a $150 value)
After a 15-minute phone consultation, you’ll be welcomed to the studio with a complimentary glass of wine to ease you into the shoot. The photographer will guide you into figure-flattering poses as you show off your sensual side in one or two outfits brought from home. Before leaving with a free Tease goodie bag, you’ll be able to view the raw photos and can then choose to have your favorites embellished with effects such as sepia and black-and-white, if desired. The edited photos will be posted on a private webpage within four weeks of the photo shoot. See the FAQs for more info. If you book a Monday–Friday shoot, you’ll be eligible to receive 10% off any additional prints or products.Just A Tease Photography
Just A Tease Photography apologizes, but it doesn’t do nudity. Instead, its all-female staff of photographers practices a more traditional pinup style that can give the illusion of nudity, often by way of softly lit overhead shots. This mix of classical poses and careful camera placement allows the staff to highlight each woman’s unique sensuality, whether they are brides, expecting mothers, or eager to boot Mrs. Claus from the calendar’s December page.
All of the photo shoots unfold inside the studio of Just A Tease Photography’s sister company PoleLaTeaz. The space hosts pinup parties for up to 10 guests along with several different sets, including poles for pole-dancing photo shoots.