Steaks, burgers & wings populate menu that pays homage to classic western fare & includes host of cocktails
- Expires Sep 12, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must purchase a food item. Dine-in only. Valid only for table service. Not valid for happy hour.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $20 for $40 worth of classic smokehouse cuisine and drinks for two people
- $35 for $80 worth of classic smokehouse cuisine and drinks for four people
- $40 for $100 worth of classic smokehouse cuisine and drinks for six people
A 12-ounce char-grilled top sirloin is $23; pork spare ribs are $14; the Cowboy burger is $12; and a chicken-tender platter is $13. See the full menu.Cowboys Saloon
The saloons of yesteryear didn't usually stretch across12,000 square feet. But at Cowboys Saloon, a modern take on the watering holes of the Old West, visitors have plenty of space to dig into a hearty meal, grab drinks from one of three full liquor bars, or kick up their spurred heels on the 2,000-square-foot dance floor. Live concerts, weekly events, three pool tables, and a mechanical bull help the saloon attract passersby and extroverted tumbleweeds to its tables.