Clothing caretakers preserve wedding gowns, clean clothes with eco-friendly Green Earth products, and wrap them in biodegradable plastic
- Expires Feb 6, 2013
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for location purchased. Not valid towards delivery. Not valid with other promotions.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $10 for $25 worth of dry cleaning, alterations, and wash-and-fold services
- $119 for a wedding-dress cleaning (a $249 value)
- $169 for a wedding-dress cleaning, preservation, and packaging (a $339 value)
Staffers can launder shirts ($2.49) or dry-clean pants ($6.99), dresses ($12.99), two-piece suits (up to $13.98), or other items.Boxgrove Cleaners
Boxgrove Cleaners' talented fabric technicians restore dirtied and worn garments to struttable splendour with an array of eco-friendly washing, dry-cleaning, and alteration services. Using no water, renewable energy from Bullfrog Power, and the toxin-free cleansing power of Green Earth products, staffers avoid damaging delicate fabrics and short-circuiting boom-box T-shirts. Garments are then shrouded in biodegradable plastics for optimal take-home protection. Clients sip on complimentary coffee and surf free WiFi when picking up their dry cleaning, washed and folded laundry, expertly altered clothes, or preserved, packaged wedding dresses.