Lasers aim to soothe away muscle pain and reduce swelling and aches caused by inflammation
- Expires Nov 7, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Each body area treated is considered one treatment. Services must be used by the same person.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $75 for a consultation and one super-pulsed multi-radiance laser treatment (a $234 value)
- $79 for a consultation and three super-pulsed multi-radiance laser treatments (a $384 value)
- $99 for a consultation and five super-pulsed multi-radiance laser treatments (a $534 value)
HealthQuest's super-pulsed multi-radiance lasers aim to treat aching body parts with specific wavelengths, which increases blood flow and decreases inflammation in the affected areas. Lasers help to treat areas that range from elbows, knees, back, and neck, and they can also treat ailments such as sciatica and TMJ.HealthQuest
HealthQuest's nonsurgical treatments have raised many eyebrows in the sports arena, especially those of the Detroit Lions. The company's pain-reducing care harnesses the power of pulsed laser light and traditional treatments to alleviate spines of knots and aches. The laser treatments aim to increase blood flow, decrease inflammation, and promote soft tissue healing. HealthQuest's doctors, who have all lived their entire lives with spines, have earned doctorates from across the nation in care.