Deli crafts organic pizza, salads & sandwiches as juice bar pours smoothies & select coffee drinks made with rare Clover machine
- Expires in 1 year
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required for cooking class options. Not valid for grocery items. Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$25 for a Mother's Day organic cooking class for two featuring celebrity chef Jason Wrobel on Sunday, May 13, from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. (up to a $50 value)
$25 for an organic cooking class for two (a $55 value). Future classes include:
- Supergrains and Superfruits with guest chef Marla Cohen from Phood on Main on Wednesday, May 30, at 6 p.m.
- Wild Wild Weeds on Wednesday, June 13, at 6 p.m.
- Raw Vegan Indian Food on Saturday, June 30, at 3 p.m.
- Raw Superfood Snacks and Dips on Wednesday, July 18, at 6 p.m.
- TBA theme on Sunday, August 5, at 3 p.m.
- More monthly classes will be added until the Groupon's expiration date
A fourth-generation California grocer, Martin Goodwin has focused his new store on supplying fresh fruits and vegetables and preparing meals free of the chemicals, sugars, and fats rampant in processed foods. Inside the store, shoppers can explore grocery aisles or check the deli counter for organic salads, sandwiches, pizza, sushi, or soups. A juice bar serves up cool, healthy drinks, as well as Goodwin's own line of locally roasted Vitalita coffee. Baristas make select drinks with a rare Clover machine, an $11,000 device that the New York Times called “standard equipment at some of the country’s most progressive cafes.” With healthy, fast fare and drink in hand, guests can slide into one of Goodwin's lounge seats and plug in electronics at nearby outlets, which let students focus on their work rather than spurring on the hamster jogging inside their laptop’s charging wheel.