- Variety of tricky mazes
- Family-friendly farm setting
- Pumpkin patch open in October
- Corn maze & wagon ride
- Expiration varies
- Valid only for option purchased. Pumpkin Season option not valid until 10/1/11; Haunted North option not valid until 10/14/11. Reservations required for Haunted North option. Subject to weather.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $10, you get two Summer Season corn-maze admissions, valid Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. through Sunday, September 25 (a $20 value).
- For $12, you get two Pumpkin Season corn-maze admissions, valid Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. from Saturday, October 1, through Sunday, October 30 (a $24 value).
- For $15, you get two Haunted North corn-maze admissions, valid Friday and Saturday nights from October 14 to October 29 (a $30 value). Reservations are required.
McMaze amalgamates family-friendly seasonal activities and sights in the country setting of a working farm. Explorers stalk the stalks of an almost-4-acre corn maze, which wanderers can navigate via geocaching from a GPS-enabled smart phone, or by sending text messages to obtain directional clues or motivational emoticons. Lights and fog infiltrate the Haze Maze, and 52 doors mystify wits and sheltered doorbells in the Door Maze. Kids can also mingle with farmyard beasts, cheer on their chosen creatures at pig and duck races, and chart a course among playground obstacles at Old McDonald's Playbarn. The farm encourages families to fetch a picnic blanket and unload a packed lunch, as well as peruse the selection of fresh produce (not included with the price of this Groupon) to bring a piece of the farm back home without having to install a backyard mule coop.
Come Pumpkin Season, McMaze opens the pumpkin patch and a mini haunted bush walk, as well as breaks out requisite autumn decorations including indian corn, gourds, and straw. Brave hearts can go behind the backs of their cowardly owners and schedule a night in the Haunted North, where a wagon ride, more than three kilometres of corn maze, and a haunted bush walk near a reputed haunted forest bring adventure-hunters to the stomping grounds of Willy Allan's ghost.