Chef Majeau prepares authentic creole dishes such as gumbo, bourbon pulled pork, and sweet-potato fries with creole mayo
- Expires Jan 16, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for prix fixe menu. Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$15 for a creole meal for two (a $31 total value)
- Two creole specialties: choose from a po’ boy sandwich, a muffaletta, or gumbo and a half po’ boy sandwich (a $10 value each)
- One order of sweet-potato fries with homestyle creole mayonnaise (a $6 value)
- Two creole drinks (a $2.50 value each)
$25 for a creole meal for four (a $62 total value)
- Four creole specialties (a $10 value each)
- Two orders of sweet potato fries with homestyle creole mayonnaise (a $6 value each)
- Four creole drinks (a $2.50 value each)
For po’ boy sandwiches, diners can choose from bourbon pulled pork, barbecue prawn, blackened chicken, blackened catfish, or fried green tomato. Click here for the menu.Creole Envie
For nearly two decades, Chef Danielle Majeau has slow-simmered Cajun meats and served them with hearty dollops of traditional southern sides. She cooks her Creole and Cajun specialties to order at the restaurants Stony Plain Road location, or for up to 250 guests and brings them to homes and businesses across Edmonton. If preferred, Chef Majeau can also prepare meals in clients’ kitchens and serve them to eager dinner guests or arrange them for uninspired still-life painters.