Childcare center puts education first for all ages, even offering sign-language lessons for infants aged 6 months and older
- Expires Jan 1, 2013
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per child per visit. Appointment required. One Groupon per child for this offer. Valid only for option purchased.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $199 for two weeks of Infants, Preppers, Toddlers, or Twaddlers daycare for one child aged 6 weeks to 3 years (a $420 value)
- $399 for one month of Infants, Preppers, Toddlers, or Twaddlers daycare for one child (an $840 value)
- $299 for one month of Preschool daycare for one child aged 3–5 years (a $660 value)
- $149 for two weeks of Preschool daycare for one child (a $350 value)
Daycare is available Monday–Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.The Learning Experience
The caretakers at The Learning Experience emphasize education first, employing a proven set of teaching methods such as Fun with Phonics and their own L.E.A.P. program, designed to meet children at their current level of development. Infants as young as 6 weeks are nestled in their own individual cribs and allowed to roam an exploration-inspiring playzone, and those just a few months older may get the chance to learn sign language. Older kids move at their own pace through more advanced classes that cover early reading skills, basic math concepts, and dance and movement sessions. Besides preparing preschoolers for kindergarten with accelerated literacy and critical thinking, the curriculum includes introductions to modern technology, from digital cameras to DVD players.
Educational explorations take place in an environment designed for safety: brightly colored walls with rounded corners help prevent accidents in the halls, and Child Safe 'N Secure key tags can reveal the location of any student at the push of a button. Outside, kids frolic on playgrounds rooted in a cushy rubberized surface, and indoors is a "Make-Believe Boulevard," where cartoon animals run retail stores and children can get a taste of what it will be like when they're all grown up and can reach the top of the fire station.