Deep-tissue massage relieves subdermal tension & oxygenating facial reduces signs of aging & nourishes collagen
- Expires Jun 20, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancellation notice or fee up to Groupon price may apply at appointment.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$45 for a 50-minute deep-tissue massage (a $90 value)
$45 for a 60-minute Echo oxygen facial (a $95 value)
- Four step facial reduces signs of aging and includes the following:
- Exfoliation to brush off dry and dead skin
- Pore cleansing to remove harmful impurities
- Hydration using enzyme and mineral solution
- Oxygenation to nourish collagen and elastin
Cloud 9's hairstylists, aestheticians, and massage therapists ply their trades on clients to refashion appearances or restore bodies to comfortable conditions. The dedicated beautifiers schedule their services a la carte or in hefty bundles such as the Heavenly Package, which combines spa services such as facials and massages with divine products squeezed from cumulus clouds. Shelves sport a colorful array of containers holding professional-grade compounds from makers including Redken and Matrix Biolage so patrons can self-apply pamperings at home.