- Make catering for your next party a breeze- it’s just $59 for a Japanese food pack for 10 people, normally worth $126!
- You’ll find the food scrumptious, fresh, and varied- there’s something for everyone, including vegetarians
- Your pack includes a hot and cold food platter, sure to satisfy a group of hungry people
- On the hot platter you’ll find-
- 30 x mini vegetable spring rolls
- 10 x Panko Ebi (crumbed prawns)
- 10 x Takoyaki skewers (containing three octopus balls each)
- 30 x vegetable Gyoza
- The cold platter includes -
- 48 pieces of mouth-watering sushi (12 hand rolls cut into 4 bite size pieces)
- Combinations include teriyaki chicken, tuna and mayonnaise, California, salmon and avocado & vegetarian
- Why not organise a great lunch for the office?
- Or make sure you have the perfect food for your next party or event?
- If you’re throwing a large party, additional platters available, simply email for a quote
- Pick up is conveniently in Melbourne CBD
- It’s the ideal way to ensure you’ve got sophisticated, delicious and healthy food for your next gathering
- Can buy one voucher per person; can buy multiples as gifts
- Bookings are essential via ph: (03) 9602 2772 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookings must be made 48 hours in advance
- Provide Spreets unique code and PIN when booking
- Take your voucher with you to your booking
- Any no shows or cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will forfeit the voucher and no replacement voucher will be provided
- Vouchers are subject to availability and Spreets does not guarantee that services provided by the merchant will be available at your preferred times. We recommend that you book early
- Must book one month before the end of the validity period. If you fail to make a booking by this time, your voucher will immediately expire
- Voucher valid from 21/8/12 - 15/12/12
- Valid for pick-up Monday to Friday 12pm - 5pm
- Saturday pick-up from 12pm to 6pm incurs $10 surcharge
- For pick up outside of these hours a $10 fee applies
- Not valid Sundays and public holidays
But before you run to the faithful freezer at your local supermarket for some meat pies, sausage rolls, pasties or chicken nuggets …consider the possibility of a more gourmet option. Mini sausages are fun, if you’re throwing a party for a 5 year old- in which case, do not forget the all-important fairy bread and ice-cream cake. But parties for adults require food that caters to an adult palate. We want you to be the hostess with the mostess, to dazzle with your party prowess, and to have as little work as humanly possible so you can start relaxing, being witty and sipping the vinos a.s.a.p.
Delightful and much-loved Japanese food is the gourmet answer to your party conundrum. Grab today’s voucher and you’ll be on your way to holding the most stylish event yet with a Japanese catering pack that will feed up to 10 party people for just $59, normally worth $126! It includes both a hot and cold platter that contains all the favourites from delectable vegetable spring rolls, mouth-watering crumbed prawns, delicious gyoza and lots and lots of sushi. There’s something to suit even the fussiest eater, plus there are plenty of vegetarian options available too.
And the best part is, all you have to do is roll up to Hashi conveniently located in the CBD, pick up you’re fresh platter, bang it on a table, and hey presto, you’re ready to start mixing yourself a drink. It’s a great option for any event you might be holding, and even makes a lovely office lunch idea that would surely win you some brownie points.
If you’re particularly popular and there’s no way you could limit your guest list to just 10 people, there are more platters available, simply discuss your needs with the fine people at Hashi.
Good food makes for a memorable event!
How Spreets Works: Buy the $59 Spreets Voucher today and get the Hashi deal (value $126). You won't be charged unless 10 people in total buy the deal, so make sure you tell your friends to make it happen.