Hygienists clean teeth after an exam and low-radiation x-rays, or brighten teeth with lasers
- Expires Jan 9, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must be 18 or older or be accompanied by a guardian. New clients only.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $59 for a dental exam, x-rays, and cleaning (a $236 value)
- $149 for a 30-minute laser teeth-whitening treatment for one person (a $499 value)
- $278 for 30-minute laser teeth-whitening treatments for two people (a $998 value)
During ezlase teeth-whitening treatments, laser beams work with a specialized gel to lift away stains from coffee and red wine, leaving teeth three to eight shades lighter.Dr. Swamy and Associates
Helmed by Rashmi Swamy, DMD, the dentists and hygienists at Dr. Swamy and Associates help prevent oral maladies and brighten smiles by combining years of experience with technologies such as single-tooth anesthesia and intraoral cameras. Low-radiation x-rays use digital radiography to survey the entire dental lineup for cavities and signs of thin enamel. Ezlase units hum in treatment rooms, clearing teeth of stains, and hygienists gently scour pearlies to remove plaque, tartar, and confidential documents about bubblegum.