Technicians morph tunes from commercially produced CDs into organized, easy-to-manage digital files in popular formats such as MP3 or FLAC.
- Expires Dec 12, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only in Orange County. Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $99 for the conversion of up to 150 CDs to a digital format (up to a $262.50 value)
- $159 for the conversion of up to 300 CDs to a digital format (up to a $525 value)
- $219 for the conversion of up to 500 CDs to a digital format (up to an $875 value)
All music is transferred to an external hard drive, which customers can provide themselves or purchase at the store. Multiple digital formats are available, including MP3, FLAC, WAV, and Apple Lossless. Depending on the number of CDs being converted, turnaround time per order is approximately two weeks.CD Ripping Orange County
CD Ripping San Diego extracts tunes from commercially produced CDs and morphs them into organized, easy-to-manage digital files. The company’s team of expert converters systematically transfers audio collections onto external hard drives, making songs compatible for iPods, iPhones, Android phones, and more. Popular formats such as MP3, FLAC, and WAV provide varying levels of quality, and thanks to several online databases and their virtual fitting rooms with head-to-toe mirrors, each song’s digital adaptation gets outfitted with stylish album art and tags. After the conversion process is complete, customers can browse their newly created digital collection easily, as it will be organized by artist, album, track number, and name.