Shareable shrimp and short-rib dim-sum dishes, pork cooked by diners in hot pots, and Celtic and Red Sox maki made at a lengthy sushi bar
- Expires 90 days after purchase.
- Limit 2 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid for Hot Pot All You Can Eat or other specials. Not valid for alcohol. Not valid Memorial Day, 7/4, or Labor Day. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Party size is determined by individuals 13yrs and older. Not valid for splitting checks.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $20 for $40 worth of Japanese cuisine and sushi for parties of two or more
- $40 for $85 worth of Japanese cuisine and sushi for parties of four or more
An extensive menu includes dim sum, and hot pot, as well as sushi, sashimi, and maki rolls, and appetizers alongside hot selections from the kitchen. Simmer assorted vegetables, udon noodles, and boneless short ribs ($21) or pork ($14) in complimentary hot pots of broth, or sample dim-sum plates of scallion pancakes ($4) and steamed-roast-pork buns ($4). Specialty rolls of Celtic maki are stuffed with spicy shrimp and scallops, avocado, wasabi tobiko, boston lettuce, and japanese wasabi mayo ($12).