Renaissance-style paintings adorn dining room where handcrafted pasta, veal & seafood sate gourmet appetites
- Expires Jul 11, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Valid for dinner only. May not split dishes. Not valid on holidays. Not valid for steak entrees or nightly specials. Not valid with any other coupons or offers.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $39, you get an Italian dinner for two with a bottle of wine (up to a $77.98 total value), which includes:
- Two Food for the Gods entrees (up to a $25.99 value each)
- A bottle of red or white house wine (a $26 value)
- For $20, you get $40 worth of anything on the menu.
Clouds drift across the blue ceiling mural at La Torretta Ristorante, where pasta and poultry fill plates basking in the glow of stained glass and Renaissance-style paintings. Diners can look out at the McDowell Mountains from the patio as they spear forkfuls of calamari-packed linguine alla luciana, selected from the list of Food for the Gods entrees. Diners can also pilfer lasagna al saltimbocca from distracted deities, in which wide rafts of handcrafted pasta ford a river of veal, prosciutto, and untamed wild mushrooms.
Alternately, a standard dinner menu details the garlic-strewn clams oreganata and the carpaccio di manzo's thin slices of beef tenderloin. Grape sippers can pore over an expansive wine list, searching for the American or Italian bottle that includes the tastiest miniature ship.