Burgers made with heritage beef, onion-dijon marmalade, roasted tomato, and chimichurri crème fraiche
- Expires Oct 10, 2012
- Limit 2 per person. Limit 1 per table, 2 per table of 5 or more. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid for happy hour specials. Not valid on 5/13/12, 5/28/12, 6/17/12, 7/4/12, 9/4/12.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$35 for dinner for two (up to a $71 total value)
- One appetizer (up to $13 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $29 value each)
- See the full dinner menu
$12 for brunch for two (up to a $24 total value)
- Two brunch entrees (up to a $12 value each)
- See the full all-day menu
Dinner entrees include butternut squash ravioli, chicken raclette, and Meyers Ranch filet mignon; and brunch entrees include eggs florentine and lemon ricotta pancakes.Savoy Restaurant & Lounge
Located inside The Hotel Hanford, Savoy Restaurant & Lounge cultivates a posh, inviting atmosphere with bronze-leather club chairs flanked by plum-colored satin pillows and ambient-lit dining quarters. In the mornings, eggs, fruit-speckled pancakes, and upscale breakfast staples fuel hotel patrons and passers-through for the day ahead. In the evening, plates brim with upscale American cuisine complemented by scores of wines from Tuscany, Sonoma, and Spain, whose disparate life stories make for interesting conversation pieces when there are no humans interested in talking. While enjoying diverse wines cozied up in chic deep-purple chairs at the full bar, patrons dig into dishes of butternut squash ravioli with bacon, almonds, and pecorino cheese as they bask in their environs' rich, metallic tones.