Classroom briefings on underwater theory give way to scuba & snorkel courses that teach diving basics within large swimming pool
- Expires Jun 19, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to availability. New clients only. Must sign waiver and medical questionnaire prior to lesson.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$50 for a PADI Discover Scuba course (a $100 value)
- Includes classroom session and one hour of pool-bound scuba instruction
- All gear provided
- Successful completion of the course may be used as credit toward a PADI open-water certification course
$50 for a Discover Snorkelling course (a $100 value)
- Evening course begins with a classroom briefing on the physics and physiology of snorkelling, breath holding, and underwater navigation
- Students don snorkelling gear in the pool while learning techniques for fin kicking, breathing through the snorkel, and swimming underwater
Among Diving Locker's group of seasoned and certified underwater experts, accomplishments include inspecting Australia's Great Barrier Reef up close, swimming with fish in the blue waters of Guam, and spending more than 40 years helping snorkellers choose the right fins. Diving Locker's staff of instructors combine their wealth of collective experience to provide students with technical education—such as PADI certifications and search-and-recovery training—and to impart their genuine love for the fruits of globe-trekking. In addition to being a hub for scuba equipment sales and instruction, the business' audacious employees also organize and lead diving jaunts around the world and to a number of local underwater destinations on weekends. Diving Locker has been in operation since the late 1960s and has been operated since 1972 by Greg Kocher, the facility's resident equipment guru and mermaid interpreter.