Tours travel past mash tanks & copper stills to see how the distillery produces rum, vodka & whiskey
- Expires 180 days after purchase.
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid for alcohol. Must be 21 or older.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $20 for a distillery tour for two (a $40 value)
- $35 for a distillery tour for four (an $80 value)
Most tours are held Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 6 p.m., although other times and days may be available.
Tours take guests through the Bully Boy Distillers to see how Will and Dave Willis make small batches of white rum, Boston rum, organic vodka, and organic white and wheat whiskey. Visitors might also learn about how the family farm that now houses the distillery was once home to a stash of Prohibition-era spirits, and how the brothers named their enterprise after a much-loved workhorse from that farm—which in turn was named after a term coined by their great-grandfather's college roommate, Teddy Roosevelt.