- Dive the world! Take the PADI Open Water Diver Course for only $345! Normally worth $698!
- Includes all course materials, hands on training and full certification
- PLUS BCDs, regulators, tanks and weights are all included for the duration of the course
- Completed over 4 days – usually one part theory and three parts practical
- Day one: spend the day in the classroom learning the basic concepts you need to keep safe when scuba diving. Your instructor will make sure you have the required level of knowledge in order to continue with your training
- Day two: confined water training. Learn all the skills you need to know in the pool (heated through the cooler months)
- Days three and four: FOUR exhilarating open water dives
- That's it! Then you’ll be certified to dive up to 18 metres with a buddy anywhere in the world!
- All you need to get started are basic swimming skills and some confidence in the water!
- Plus, you will be able to try your scuba gear out during your pool training day before you hire or buy!
- Dive World is Brisbane’s largest PADI Open Water certifying Dive Centre and category winner of the 2011 Queensland Workplace Health & Safety Awards which means you are assured of a safe, fun and entertaining learning experience.
- Save more than 50% on this fantastic offer!
- Can buy one voucher per person; can buy multiples as gifts
- Bookings are essential via ph: (07) 3391 1009 or email at email@example.com
- Provide Spreets unique code and PIN when booking
- Take your voucher with you to your booking
- You need to be comfortable in the water and be able to swim 200m followed by 10 minutes treading water
- The minimum age for scuba certification is 12 years old for the Junior Open Water Diver or Junior Scuba
- Divers must acquire a Scuba Diving Medical Certificate (AS4005.1). Further information available at www.diveworld.com.au
- Participants who fail medical can transfer the voucher to another person, however seven days' notice is required
- A list of medical practitioners who offer this clearance can be found on the Dive World website
- Changing your course dates (including any no shows or cancellations) with less than seven days' notice will forfeit the voucher and no replacement voucher will be provided
- Vouchers are subject to availability and Spreets does not guarantee that services provided by the merchant will be available at your preferred times. We recommend that you book early
- Voucher valid for courses running from 10/9/12 - 25/1/13
- Must book one month before the end of the validity period. If you fail to make a booking by this time, your voucher will immediately expire
- Participants will only be signed off for portions of the course they complete successfully
- Voucher does not include personal equipment (wetsuit, mask, snorkel and fins) which must be purchased or hired from Dive World
- Weekday and weekend courses available. Weekend bookings are extremely popular, so please make sure you book in early to avoid disappointment
- Weekday courses run on four consecutive days and weekend courses over two consecutive weekends
Ever dreamed of exploring the pristine reefs of Cozumel? What about the breathtaking marine life that swims amongst the crystal waters of the Cayman Islands? Maybe you’re more of a homebody and favour the sponges and corals of Australia’s incredible Heron Island?
There are so many naturally beautiful scuba destinations around Australia and the world and it’s time for you to discover a few of them. If that didn’t convince you, please heed the words of a little Jamaican crab called Sebastian:
Up on the shore they work all day
Out in the sun they slave away
While we devotin'
Full time to floatin'
Under the sea
Do do de doooo
Spreeters, learning to scuba can be one more thing to cross off your bucket list and is a great way to get fit, try something new and recharge your adventurous spirit!
Don’t get a dodgy certification in Thailand (we know that’s what you were thinking!). Instead, grab a few friends and spend 4 days learning everything you need to know to stay safe and have fun from the qualified instructors at Dive World! At more than 50% off, you’re probably saving more than the shoddy overseas course anyway!