Technicians clean eavestroughs to ensure proper flow and use pressurized water to clear grime from siding and stucco
- Expires Sep 26, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per household. Valid only for option purchased. 48hr cancellation notice required. New clients only. Extra fee may apply for larger homes, oversized lots and corner lot sidewalks. Appointment required. Subject to availability. Extra fee outside Regina.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $99 for eavestrough cleaning and power washing for a house and garage (a $220 value)
- $39 for eavestrough cleaning for a house and garage (a $80 value)
- $69 for power washing for a house and garage (a $140 value)
The values of services are based on a 3,000-square-foot home. Additional charges may apply for larger homes. The power-washing option is valid for both siding and stucco and also includes a spray-down of the patio, driveway, and sidewalk.MasterScape Yard Developments Inc.
When Jesse Walby first opened MasterScape Yard Developments Inc. in 2011, he didn’t have a big office, fancy business cards, or an industrial coffee maker. His small landscaping company didn’t even have a full staff, just two employees operating out of a tiny room. However, what those employees lacked in numbers, they more than made up for in passion, dedication to customers, and a grassroots knowledge of grass.
Though MasterScape has since expanded its scope, the company stays true to its beginnings. Lawn-care specialists perform a comprehensive list of lawn and exterior maintenance services, including weed control, window washing, and aeration, as well as seasonal services such as snow removal in the winter and snow addition in the summer. Full lawn-maintenance packages range from weekly trimmings to all-inclusive upkeep for the duration of the growing season.