Technicians unclog gutters and inspect roofs for signs of damage or wear
- Expires Dec 31, 2012
- Limit 1 per household, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required or $50 fee may apply. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid for houses up to two stories. Not valid for repairs. Customer must be present during service. Valid only for select service area. Extra fee for any kind of animal removal. Extra fee for downspout removal.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $49 for an eavestrough cleaning of a home of up to 2,000 square feet and a 15-point roof inspection (a $149 value)
- $59 for an eavestrough cleaning of a home of up to 3,000 square feet and a 15-point roof inspection (a $199.99 value)
- $69 for an eavestrough cleaning of a home of up to 4,000 square feet and a 15-point roof inspection (a $250 value)
Technicians clear leaves and detritus from eavestroughs on a one- or two-story home and provide a written report after scrutinizing the 15 most vulnerable areas of the roof for any damage or wear.Home Pro Exterior Services
Stacking up more than 30 years of experience between them, the technicians of Home Pro Exterior Services defend houses from the occasional harshness of Canadian weather and wildlife. They sure-footedly scale ladders to repair roofs and scoop eavestroughs and downspouts clear of natural debris, which helps prevent flooding. Once aloft, they often examine rooftops for 15 points of common stress and indicators that animals may have found entrance into the house or RSVP'd for an upcoming potluck dinner. Should critters be cohabitating with owners, technicians can humanely remove them, release them back into the wild, and repair the offending entry point.