- Total relaxation with a 30-minute massage plus a shellac manicure for only $35! valued at $75!
- Be transported into utter relaxation by friendly service and soothing music
- Receive a 30 minute relaxation massage to de-stress, release tension and improve your overall inner health and wellbeing
- Buff, trim and polish your nails to perfection with a Shellac manicure
- Shellac is a new gel based nail polish that lasts 14 days without chipping, and dries instantly!
- No more hanging around the salon waiting for your nails to dry
- The ultimate guilt-free treat for yourself or for a friend!
- Can buy one voucher per person; can buy multiples as gifts
- Bookings are essential via 0413 147 978
- Provide Spreets unique code and PIN when booking
- Take your voucher with you to your booking
- Late arrival for appointment may shorten treatment time
- Any no shows or cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will forfeit the voucher and no replacement voucher will be provided
- Vouchers are subject to availability and Spreets does not guarantee that services provided by the merchant will be available at your preferred times. We recommend that you book early
It might be the epitome of first world pains, but getting a manicure can actually be kind of stressful. Hey, don’t laugh — we know it’s silly to be whining about the anxieties that come with being preened and pampered, but when you’re forking out to be beautified it’s a bit of a downer to be rushed into a sterile salon, pressed to hurriedly select a nail colour and then spend the following few hours trying to go about your daily duties without ruining your shiny new mani.
These gripes don’t apply if you’re getting your nails done at Amirah Beauty, and with today’s Spreets offer it will only cost you $35 to receive the most indulgent of manicures. When they say they provide the royal treatment for your body, they’re not kidding around. From the moment you enter the salon to be greeted by friendly faces and have soothing tunes infiltrate your ears you know you’re in for a serious treat.
Start the journey to utter relaxation with a 30-minute massage (alone valued at $40) to de-stress and release tension. Afterwards, it’s time to receive a manicure that’ll withstand the erosive effects of modern day chores and errands more effectively than Chuck Norris withstands bad guys.
The secret is shellac nail polish, a gel based formula that lasts 14 days without chipping and dries instantly without the help of miniature fans or flapping your hands around like an idiot. Which leaves you with more time for taking care of those modern day chores and stresses — or for just lounging around with a latte and feeling generally gorgeous.
How Spreets Works: Buy the $35 Spreets Voucher today and get the Amirah Beauty deal ($75 value). You won't be charged unless 20 people in total buy the deal, so make sure you tell your friends to make it happen.