The Little Details
Limit one per purchaser per class
• The deal is valid only for classes on February 26 and March 31
• Reservation required and class space subject to availability
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• All classes must be redeemed by same customer; cannot be shared
• Classes start at 9:00am and end at 3:00pm
• Entire value must be used in a single visit
We may not live in igloos or ride polar bears to work, but that doesn't stop Vancouverites from being proud of our ruggedness. That's why we can't wait to dive right into another nationwide tradition with today's deal: pay $12 (regularly $25) for one entry into this year's The Sears Great Canadian Chill. On February 18, warm souls with big hearts will jump into the frigid waters of Second Beach in Stanley Park to show their support for Canada's 17 pediatric oncology centers, including the B.C. Children's Hospital (BCCH). Grab your friends, don your brightest water wings, and slip on your fanciest flippers as you help raise awareness and funds for the research, treatment, and support of programs for children and their families living with cancer. See what all the splashing is aboot -- who can ask for anything more, eh?
Want more? Check out the The Sears Great Canadian Chill on Facebook.