Self-appointed weavemaster who's appeared on Ricki Lake oversees application of wigs, extensions, and hair replacements.
- Expires Sep 26, 2012
- Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. New clients only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Hair not included.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $75 for sew-in web-weave hair extensions with a haircut and style (a $350 value)
- $90 for Malaysian hair extensions with a haircut and style (a $350 value)
- $200 for strand-by-strand fusion hair extensions with a haircut and style (a $1,000 value)
- $300 for any lace front wig or hair-replacement service (up to a $1,000 value)
Wig and hair-replacement services take around one hour, and hair-extension services take anywhere from two to four hours.
Though Weavemaster's Transformations Salon sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.Weavemaster's Transformations Salon
Already a producer of 12 instructional videos and creator of two widely used types of weave, stylist Sharon cemented her claim to the title of weavemaster with 17 appearances on national television, including shows such as Ricki Lake, Jenny Jones, and Maury. The stylists she hires at Weavemaster's Transformations Salon have to pass her intense scrutiny and learn her patented weaving methods before they lay hand on hair, carrying on her high grooming standards. Her services range from a wide variety of weaves to full hair replacement, and she offers continuing education classes for aspiring stylists. The salon also features privacy booths for discreet hair styling.