Eyelash extensions preempt mascara for up to four weeks; EmerginC facial boosts collagen production with a dose of antioxidants
- Expires Jan 16, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Services must be used by the same person. Eyelash and Facial options, must use promotional value in 1 visit. May redeem brow-shaping option across visits.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $75 for a full set of eyelash extensions (a $150 value)
- $16 for two brow shaping sessions with design consultation (up to a $46 value)
- $35 for an EmerginC signature facial (a $70 value)
During two-hour application sessions, synthetic extensions adhere to natural lashes to render mascara obsolete for up to four weeks. Alternatively, the EmerginC signature facials fights free-radical damage with antioxidants and promotes the production of collagen to improve skin tone and texture.B. boutique
The human face, like a blank canvas, harbors infinite possibilities for beauty. But few can claim the artistic expertise of Covergirl cosmetics freelancer Danielle Scanlon-Hill, who set out on her journey in the salon and spa industry more than 12 years ago. Now she now helms B. bouqitue's team of makeup artists, who use eight makeup lines to tailor each aesthetic strategy according to the client's specific skin type and condition. The savvy beauty mavens can scale their services as needed, from simple eyebrow pruning or eyelash extensions all the way to full makeovers for rugged firemen who must go undercover as kittens.