Pizzeria known for fresh produce and lean meats
- Expires Nov 28, 2012
- Limit 1 per person for 5-pizza option. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift for 10-person package. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for carryout only.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$35 for five 14-inch cheese pizzas or five flatbreads (up to a $13.50 value each) with one dip per pizza or flatbread (a $1 value each), redeemable across five separate visits (up to a $72.50 total value)
$50 for a pizza-party package for up to 10 (up to a $108 total value)
- Two salads, such as the greek with kalamatas and feta (a $14 value)
- Two pastas, such as chicken carbonara (a $20 value)
- Four 14-inch build-your-own pizzas with up to four toppings each, or four flatbreads (up to a $70 value)
- Four dips (a $4 value)
- See the full menu
Since Villages Pizza’s launch in 1974, it has expanded to seven locations and an express pizza truck, all purveying the same wholesome pies. The pizzas are topped with fresh produce and lean cuts of meat, and they can start with a whole-wheat or gluten-free crust if desired. People with dietary restrictions can also find comfort in lactose-free cheese and lower-calorie flatbreads, although more classic ingredients comprise the bulk of the menu.
As a second-generation pizza maker, owner John Papaloukas is responsible for the eatery’s traditional Italian recipes, plus some new inventions with Mexican leanings. The pesto perfect pie is topped with roasted chicken breast, sun-dried tomatoes, mushrooms, and feta, and baked pasta dishes highlight the flavours of lean meatballs, marinara, and oven.