Dinner includes an appetizer, vegetarian soups or salads, entrees with charbroiled meats or fresh seafood, and a dessert such as baklava
- Expires Jan 9, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservations recommended on weekends. Dine-in only. Not valid for lamb chops or Maza's Signature entree. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$28 for a four-course Lebanese dinner for two (up to a $69.80 total value)$52 for a four-course Lebanese dinner for four (up to a $139.60 total value)
Each couple receives the following:
- One appetizer to share (up to a $7 value each)
- Two soups or garden salads (up to a $5 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $22 value each)
- One dessert to share (up to a $5 value)
- Two Lebanese coffees (a $1.90 value each)
- View the full menu of falafel, charbroiled lamb chops, and seafood here.
Inside Maza Restaurant, glass urns filled with grains of rice and a variety of herbs remind diners of the diverse array of ingredients used to construct traditional Lebanese dishes, which "make for satisfying dining," according to Chicago magazine. Entrees include kebabs of charbroiled meats—such as lamb, chicken, and beef—and fresh seafood, including red snapper and trout. Chefs also create an ample assortment of vegetarian dishes and sweet desserts. In addition, Maza Restaurant helps hosts feed guests during parties, small get-togethers, and late-night talk shows with their catering services.