Four-hour tour with stops at four Irish pubs intermixed with scenic drives along the California shoreline
- Expires Oct 31, 2012
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21 or older. Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $52 for a four-hour double-decker-bus pub crawl for two (a $120 value)
- $88 for a four-hour double-decker-bus pub crawl for four (a $240 value)
- $199 for a four-hour double-decker-bus pub crawl for ten (a $600 value)
Passengers drift down coastal highways while aboard an open-topped double-decker bus, taking in panoramic views of the Pacific coastline as they travel between four Irish pubs. Tours meet at the local Tilted Kilt and continue on at 1 p.m. to Auld Dubliner, Gallagher’s, and Nadine’s Irish Mist, where participants can sip discounted brews and cocktails. At three of the venues, participants receive free Irish-inspired pub appetizers to augment Irish-inspired drinks. Pub crawls run every Sunday, starting at 12 p.m. and ending around 4 p.m. The bus tour portion of the pub crawl lasts about three hours.Big Red Bus
Green grassy slopes, white-sand beaches, and gently waving palm trees give way to the cerulean surf of the Pacific Ocean. Along the sun-soaked highway, convertibles and SUVs topped with surfboards change lanes to make room for an English double-decker bus. Big Red Bus’s drivers lead their tours from the helm of either an open-topped or close-topped bus with a converted lower-level bar. All buses are outfitted with stereo systems and painted bright red, signaling to monster trucks that they’re poisonous.
Drivers may take passengers on tours of local breweries, pubs, and wine bars, excursions to kayak or surf along the beach, or tours of southern California—most often driving along the coast to offer unobstructed, panoramic views of the ocean and city skyline. They also let passengers customize their own excursions around topics such as special event shuttling, weddings, or beer and wine tours.