- Expires Apr 20, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Classes are non-transferable. Extra $15 fee to add another person to private lesson.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $29, you get four one-hour group dance classes (an $80 value).
- For $49, you get eight one-hour group dance classes (a $160 value).
- For $59, you get two 55-minute private dance lessons (a $190 value).
Manhattan Ballroom Dance’s team of world-class competitors and choreographers works to sharpen the rug-cutting capabilities of its students inside a carefully designed open studio. In one-hour drop-in classes designed to accommodate busy lifestyles, the dance-floor conquistadors unveil classical movements of international and American ballroom dance, as well as sultry Latin steps and dignified chicken dances. Dancers of all ages and abilities can sashay across the ticklish surface of a 3,000-square-foot dance floor during Tuesday and Wednesday evening Latin classes with multinational, professional champion Oksana Zolotarevskaya, or twirl before mirrors stocked with smiling reflections during Thursday and Sunday ballroom classes. Alternately, 55-minute private lessons also allow instructors to focus on the specific needs of each dancer, such as preparing for a wedding dance or learning to soft-shoe secret messages in Morse code. Neither group nor private lessons require a partner.