The Little Details
• Limit one per purchaser, up to one additional as a gift
• Limit one per person per visit
• All services must be used by same customer; cannot be shared
• Appointments are required and subject to availability
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• May be used over multiple visits
If the latest trend in movies has taught us anything, undead creatures are all the rage. Sink your teeth into the thrill of watching the living with a four-show pass to Alley Theater's "InHuman: A Festival of The New American Undead Theater" for $22 (regularly $45). Check out eight new short plays, and have a blast at shows like "Mama Didn't Raise No Zombie," about a family who is safely behind an electric fence during a zombie outbreak until one of their own is turned; or "Bite Me," about a too-busy guy whose wife comes up with a creative plot to spend time together. And you don't want to miss "Zombie! The Musical," a classic love story about two teens dealing with the fact that one has become a zombie. Hop on the undead bandwagon, and we're sure you'll give these theatrical performances a blood, er, flood of applause.
Want more? Check out the Alley Theater on Facebook.