A doctor wields a Fractional CO2 laser to remedy dark rings and drooping eyelids while keeping surrounding tissue unscathed
- Expires Jan 31, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1, 2, or 3 visits depending on option. Valid only for option purchased. 48hr cancellation notice or fee up to Groupon price may apply at appointment. Consultation required, non-candidates will be refunded. Services must be used by the same person.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $299 for one Fractional non-surgical eyelift treatment for both eyes (a $900 value)
- $499 for two treatments for both eyes (a $1,800 value)
- $599 for three treatments for both eyes (a $2,700 value)
Before using the minimally invasive SmartXide DOT laser resurfacing system, a physician applies a numbing cream over targeted areas to increase comfort. The eyelift treatment, also known as the Madonna Lift, smoothes eyelids and surrounding areas with concentrated laser beams that foster new skin growth, while surrounding tissue remains unscathed.Aura Laser Skin Care
The team of spa and medical professionals at Aura Laser Skin Care dispenses FDA-approved treatments whenever possible. When fine-tuning the appearance of men and women through laser hair removal, SmartLipo, laser skin resurfacing, or chemical peels, only treatments given the official thumbs-up are used on clients. For newer procedures, the staff relies on advanced systems to soften skin, slim shapes, or eradicate troublesome moons orbiting newly glowing complexions.