Menu of familiar French classics includes duck breast with fig sauce and filet mignon with sauce aux poivres
- Expires Jan 9, 2013
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Alcohol is not included with table d'hote. Dine-in only. Closed on Mondays, Tuesdays and Sundays for dinner. Not valid on 8/6, 9/3, 10/8, 12/25, 12/26, 12/31, and 1/1.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $40 for a French dinner for two, with one appetizer, two soups, and two entrees, valid on a Wednesday or Thursday (up to a $94 total value)
- $45 for the above French dinner for two on a Friday or Saturday (up to a $94 total value)
- $89 for a French dinner for four with two appetizers, four soups, and four entrees (up to a $188 total value)
- $19 for a Sunday brunch buffet for two (a $39.98 value)
- $35 for a Sunday brunch buffet for four (a $79.96 value)
The menu includes appetizers of escargot in garlic-cream sauce or scallop with a piquant dose of chipotle, as well as entrees of duck breast with fig sauce and filet mignon with sauce aux poivres. The restaurant hosts brunch from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Sunday.Restaurant L'Assiette
Chefs Dominic and Mohamed draw their culinary inspiration from the Old World, crafting a menu of predominantly French cuisine with occasional Italian influences. Garlic-cream sauce lends a flavourful richness to orders of escargot, and tender filet mignon emerges from the kitchen decorated with sauce aux poivres and a latticework of freshly tattooed grill marks. The chefs embrace Mediterranean flavours by baking rustic pizzas and glazing penne and linguini pasta with bolognese or carbonara sauces. On Friday and Saturday evening, the dining room echoes with the live piano performances of Yvon Farmer, who effortlessly transitions between iconic standards and contemporary compositions.