Outdoor arenas with trees, barrels, bunkers and inflatable obstacles host games complete with protective gear and 500 paintballs per person
- Expires Oct 31, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 9 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 10 or older. Must sign waiver. Upgrade available for private party; requires minimum of 10 people and a non-refundable deposit of $10 per person upon reservation. 1-week advanced reservation required for private party.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $25 for a full-day paintball outing for one (a $60 value)
- $45 for a full-day paintball outing for two (a $120 value)
- $85 for a full-day paintball outing for four (a $240 value)
Each person in the outing receives the following:
- Full-day admission
- Paintball gun
- Protective mask
- Unlimited air refills
- Ammo pack
- 500 paintballs
Battles take place year-round during standard hours from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Saturday–Sunday with no appointment required, and for groups of 10 or more by appointment only daily.Long Live Paintball
Across the woodsball fields and speedball arena of Long Live Paintball, contenders dodge the colorful fire of their opponents as they leap over cable spools and post up behind a charred bus or towers of barrels. It's on these obstacle-ridden grounds that dye-slingers compete in elimination-style games or battle to complete a given mission, such as capturing the adversary's flag and using it to pick popcorn kernels out of their teeth. Admission rates range from simple entry fees for the fully equipped to all-day Gold packages that supply players with a marker, 500 paintballs, and all the other necessary provisions. Rentable chest protectors cushion trunks from crossfire, and disposable camo cuts down on the time players spend fusing their DNA with that of a tree. Although the field is generally first-come, first-serve, the staff can prepare for parties of 10 or more with an advanced reservation.