Zip through trees on four water slides before relaxing in the lazy river or playing a round of mini golf
- Expires Sep 15, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $31 for full-day water-park admission ($28 per person) and nine holes of mini golf ($3.50 per person) for two (up to a $63 total value)
- $61 for full-day water-park admission and nine holes of mini golf for four (up to a $126 total value)
- $91 for full-day water-park admission and nine holes of mini golf for six (up to a $189 total value)
- $121 for full-day water-park admission and nine holes of mini golf for eight (up to a $252 total value)
For nearly three decades of summers, the aquatic siren song of Wild Waters has drawn aquatic merrymakers. Four full-sized water slides criss-cross atop grassy knolls, zipping visitors through copses of trees and into waiting pools. A pair of intermediate slides twists into the sun-splashed grid, as does a lazy river, a sitting pool, and a rafting ride that lets people experience the excitement of escaping a sinking cruise ship. Back on dry land, a full concession stand and ice-cream parlour vend edible reprieves from the heat, fuelling patrons for water-free fun on the sand volleyball court or nine-hole mini-golf course.
Wild Waters's rates vary according to time of day and patrons’ age.