Dentists examine mouths for cavities & cancer, whiten teeth with two-hour in-office Zoom treatments, or apply implants
- Expires Sep 26, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Included consultation required, non-candidates will be refunded. For dental-exam and dental-implant packages, x-rays are non-transferable.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$1,499 for a dental-implant package (a $3,644 value)
- Freestanding tooth implant with abutment
- Custom crown applied three months later
$109 for a Zoom II Advanced Power Plus teeth-whitening treatment (a $425 value)
$45 for a dental-exam package (a $301 value)
- New-patient exam with oral-cancer and gum-disease screening
Since the first patients said "aaah" in 1980, Apple Dental has maintained a preventative-care approach to oral health and has strove to create a family dental experience characterized by personal connections with patients. Its dentists, Mark Kohn and Gregory Young, both with more than 25 years of experience, relish getting to know new patients as individuals and challenging them to dental-floss tug of war. They use exams as a chance to thoroughly scrutinize maws before advising services such as implants, full-mouth reconstruction, and periodontal treatment.