Technicians scrub exteriors, dress tires & wax paint before moving inside to vacuum & shampoo seats & clean windows
- Expires Nov 21, 2012
- Limit 1 per vehicle per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. May upgrade additional exterior polishing services and add-ons at time of redemption. WA State 9.5% sales tax will be owed on full price of services and collected at time of redemption. Extra fee for dog hair and mold removal on interior service. Extra fee for oversized vehicles.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$79 for a full interior detail and exterior wash and wax for a car (up to a $229 value)
$89 for a full interior detail and exterior wash and wax for an SUV or wagon (up to a $259 value)
$99 for a full interior detail and exterior wash and wax for a truck or van (up to a $289 value)
- Three- to five-hour service
- Exterior hand wash, wax, and dry
- Clean wheels and dress tires and exterior plastic trim
- Clean wax residue from cracks and jambs
- Clean windows inside and out
- Hand wash and clean doorjambs
- Shampoo and vacuum carpets, floor mats, and seats
- Clean leather, dash, vents, console, and door panels
- Clean trunk and cargo areas, compartments, and crevices
Professional detailing technicians stand at the ready at all four Derek’s Auto Detail and Hand Car Wash locations, armed with elbow grease and automotive products to enhance vehicles’ shine. Roadsters big and small, from cars and trucks to repurposed family-band school buses, enter the detailing hub for interior and exterior services. Specialty add-ons such as Aquapel rain repellant and leather conditioning augment wash-and-wax packages to restore rides to their showroom image.