Lash extensions produce thicker and darker eyelashes without mascara; areola micropigmentation corrects color irregularities
- Expires Feb 20, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $129 for a full set of faux mink eyelash extensions with conditioner and sealant (a $350 value)
- $79 for an eyelash-extension touchup or fill (a $250 value)
- $349 for areola micropigmentation/reconstruction (a $700 value)
At Forever Young Cosmetic Spa, licensed cosmetic professional Gina Gheldof sweeps away worries about running mascara and hastily applied lipstick by enhancing features with permanent cosmetics. Gheldof blends the precise color a client desires before outlining eyes with dark tints, shading brows to soft browns, or filling in lips with the color of a flamingo's heart. In addition to applying indelible makeup to faces, Gheldof can repigment scars so they blend in with nearby skin. She also supplying temporary cosmetic services, applying faux mink eyelashes until eye fringe is thick and long enough for wearers to finally sport eyelid pigtails. During the two-hour application, Gina affixes synthetic lashes to upper lids and seals them in place with a strong adhesive, ensuring that they stay last for up to six weeks.