- Love getting a manicure but dread the all too soon chipping and wear? Get a long lasting shellac manicure for a tiny $18, normally worth $35
- See what the shellac craze is at the brand new Navaeh Hair & Beauty salon in Smithfield Plains
- Shellac is a nail product that lasts for up to 14 days without chipping or scratching
- Expect easy on - easy off application without need for damaging the nail in any way
- The shellac application has zero dry time so no risk of smudges!
- It’s thin and flexible like polish so it looks natural
- Whether you prefer a natural colour, or something a little more dramatic, you’ll find a shade to suit your mood!
- Relax and feel pampered by the experienced and super friendly team
- Conveniently, there’s lots of parking available on site
- There are unlimited vouchers available per person- stock up and have perfect nails for every occasion
- This makes a great gift idea for any lady who needs a little pampering
- Can buy unlimited vouchers per person; can buy multiples as gifts
- Bookings are essential via (08) 8284 2010
- Provide Spreets unique code and PIN when booking
- Take your voucher with you to your booking
- Any no shows or cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will forfeit the voucher and no replacement voucher will be provided
- Vouchers are subject to availability and Spreets does not guarantee that services provided by the merchant will be available at your preferred times. We recommend that you book early
- Must book one month before the end of the validity period. If you fail to make a booking by this time, your voucher will immediately expire
- Voucher valid from 27/6/12 - 25/9/12
That’s how we’d describe Scarlett Johansson, high heel shoes, but most of all, traditional manicures. Sure, your nails look great for the first four-and-half minutes after a fresh lick of colour, as you walk around tentatively picking things up like a seal. But a smudge at this early stage is inevitable, and infuriating. Then, it’s a chip, then a scratch here and there…and a total of two days after you’ve had them done, you’re wondering whether you were maybe better off spending that money on something more practical and less temporary, like a new broom.
No, never ever believe that you were better off buying a boring broom. Manicures are one of life’s little pleasures, and we are here to tell you that they can be beautiful, without even a hint of frustrating. For a tiny $18, head to the brand new and very beautiful Nevaeh Hair & Beauty salon in Smithfield Plains, where you’ll be introduced to the craze that’s taking over the beauty world….Shellac.
Shellac manicures last up to 14 days, with zero drying time required. The colour doesn’t smudge, chip, crack or scratch. No damage at all will come to your precious nails, and application as well as removal is easy peasy (unlike acrylics). Many people even find that Shellac even strengthens and improves the quality of their nails. You just can’t lose!
The professionals at Navaeh Hair & Beauty are there to pamper you and make you feel relaxed, indulged and always glamorous. And with unlimited vouchers available, you have the chance to ensure you nail your look for some time.
Some things may always remain frustrating (hello strapless bra), but it’s nice to know that manicures no longer have to be.
How Spreets Works: Buy the $18 Spreets Voucher today and get the Navaeh Hair and Beauty deal (value $35). You won't be charged unless 10 people in total buy the deal, so make sure you tell your friends to make it happen.