- Voucher is valid for three months from 3rd July, 2012
- One voucher per person, multiples may be purchased as gifts for others
- Each voucher must be used by two people
- A maximum of two vouchers per table
- Anything not included in voucher is to be paid for on the day and no exchanges of other menu items.
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability
- To book please call the restaurant on (08) 8271 6668 and quote your Cudo voucher number
- Please present your voucher for redemption
- Friday and Saturday bookings are only available for a 6pm or 8pm sitting
- Not valid on special days such as public holidays, Valentine’s day, Mother’s Day and Father's Day
- Not available with any other offer and cannot be combined with vouchers from other online providers
- Not redeemable for cash or any exchanges of service or products included in deal
- Any no-shows or cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice will forfeit the voucher
- You are required to make a booking before 03/09/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.
Contrary to what you’d believe if you’ve been watching Masterchef lately, Greek chefs aren’t all about bouncing on their toes and discussing the ‘alements’ of a dish. Discover what Greek food is really about with today’s culinary Cudo!
Get a taste of Greek food at its finest when you hit that ‘buy now’ button and nab lunch or dinner for you and a pal at Zoes Restaurant in Hyde Park. You’ll score $110 worth of fine Greek fare, but it’s yours today for just $49!
So bring your appetite and get ready to tuck into:
A starter dips plate to share – featuring five traditional Greek dips and pita bread
A horiatki salad to share – this is a country style Greek salad with tomato, cucumber, feta, kalamata olives and onion with an olive oil, garlic and balsamic dressing
Your choice of main each from the following specially designed main menu:
- Yiros – lamb and chicken served with tzatziki
- Arni Kapama – braised lamb in aromatic spices on pilaff rice
- Keftethakia – lamb and beef meatballs in tomato sauce, served on pilaff rice
- Barramundi – chargrilled fillet served on pilaff rice with green salad and lemon cream sauce
- Calamari Tiganito –salt and pepper squid, served with green salad and pilaff rice
- Calamari Tis Skaras – whole marinated calamari, chargrilled and served on a Greek salad, with a chilli, basil and feta dip
- Matte Root – a selection of grilled meats including lamb, chicken and quail, served on pilaff rice with a green salad and lemon sauce
Finish with a piece of Baklava each!
This truly is a feast for the senses, and it’s yours today for 55% off the regular price so get clicking on that big yellow button and score yourself a three course meal for two at Zoes Restaurant in Hyde Park. You’re bound to be impressed by the ‘alements’ of each dish…