Guests navigate turns of go-kart track in mini kart or double-seated go-kart, scale climbing wall, and sink holes-in-one on mini-golf course
- Expires Sep 23, 2012
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 8 or older for Mini-karts. Must be 12 years or older for Go-Karts. Must sign waiver. Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $35 for 30 minutes on bungee trampoline and 30 minutes on climbing wall for two (a $70 value)
- $68 for 30 minutes on bungee trampoline and 30 minutes on climbing wall for four (a $140 value)
- $42 for 15 minutes of go-karting or mini karting and one game of mini golf for two (an $84 value)
- $82 for 15 minutes of go-karting or mini karting and one game of mini golf for four (a $168 value)
Inside the massive Complexe Amigo, a winding racetrack hosts drivers of all ages who steer double-seated go-karts, mini karts, and super karts capable of reaching speeds of up to 80 kilometres per hour. The smell of burnt rubber rises from the track and past other entertaining diversions including power paddler boats and a stock of radio-controlled cars. Elsewhere in the facility, guests can putt their way through a mini-golf course, scale the 30-foot climbing wall's 12 paths, or enjoy airborne ascents on the Jump High bungee trampoline. Visitors craving team competition, meanwhile, can join games on the three beach volleyball courts or suit up to duck and cover on nearby paintball fields.