Thirty acres of water figure prominently on 14 of 18 holes at course with 5 sets of tee boxes & 300-yard driving range
- Expires Oct 15, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Not valid before 2PM on weekends and holidays.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$79 for an 18-hole golf outing with cart, range balls, and beverages for two (a $162 value)
$149 for an 18-hole golf outing with cart, range balls, and beverages for four (a $324 value)
Players load into their power cart and head to the driving range, where they can warm up for the day’s round. After finishing 18 holes, they head to the clubhouse to quench their thirst with a beer or fountain drink.Boulder Creek Golf Course
The course at Boulder Creek demands both strength and control as players knock dimpled orbs about the 6,963-yard Ron Ehlert design. Each challenger must remain wary of the terrain’s most prominent feature: the 30 acres of water that confront play on 14 of the 18 holes. Despite the daunting watery depths, the course caters to all levels of golfer with five sets of tee boxes that render the course as short as 5,272 yards or as long as 6,963 yards. Additionally, an on-site practice facility comprised of a 300-yard driving range and a putting green offers an ideal spot to limber up before a round or practice for the professional mini-golf circuit.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Five sets of tees per hole
- Total length of 6,963 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 72.2 from the back tees
- Course slope of 125 from the back tees
- Designed by Ron Ehlert