Class-A PGA golf instructors help perfect swings with computerized analytics, cameras, simulators & on-course practice.
- Expires Oct 24, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancellation notice required. New clients only. Lessons must be used by the same person. Evaluation and lessons must be scheduled at least 7 days in advance.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $49, you get a golf-swing analysis and evaluation (a $125 value).
- For $89, you get a golf-swing analysis and evaluation (a $125 value) and a private lesson (a $110 value; a $235 total value).
- For $119, you get a golf-swing analysis and evaluation (a $125 value) and two private lessons (a $220 value; a $345 total value).
Having given more than 10,000 golf lessons, Golf Swing Prescription's director of instruction, Ryan Trengrove, lends his expert eye for improvement to ailing stances and swings. With high-speed cameras tracking their every move, golfers-in-training strike poses for V1 swing-analysis software, which turns their performances into sets of data that reveal more of their secrets than their sentient elementary-school diaries. A virtual driving range then displays estimated ball-flight characteristics and simulates the reaction of a golf buddy whose window was smashed by your virtual ball. A golf instructor explains the results of the analysis in a consultation, providing pointers on how to improve in key areas. Ball vaulters can further hone their chops with subsequent 45-minute lessons, during which students and pros take to the course to find the real-world solutions to statistical swing problems and philosophical queries into the vastness of the course.