- Valid for 3 months from 22nd August 2012
- Bookings essential on (08) 8272 0465 and subject to availability
- Offer excludes: Barramundi dishes
- All bookings must be made 1 month prior to end of offer
- Drinks not included - any additional food or drinks purchased outside this offer will incur fees and can be paid at checkout
- Bookings can only be made from end of Cudo offer
- 24 hours’ notice required for booking changes/cancellations or Cudo voucher is voided
- One voucher to be used per two people/per transaction
- Maximum two vouchers per table
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- No partial redemptions and not redeemable for cash
- You are required to make a booking before 23/10/12. If a booking is not made before this date, the merchant is not obligated to redeem the voucher.
- No refunds or credits will be paid by Cudo in the final 30 days of the redemption period.
Experimenting in the kitchen is always fun. That is until your attempts at getting all 'Master Chef' ends with you blowing up your microwave. Well, for only $39 you and a partner can dabble in different flavours of the world, without the trip to the fire station, all thanks to the Thai food masters at Duthy Thai in Malvern. You can fill your stomachs with up to $99 of food for lunch or dinner, meaning you’re in for a delicious 61% saving. Situated an easy five minutes out of the CBD, Duthy Thai is one of the first Thai food establishments and remains as one of the best on the block. With a history spanning over 20 years, today is your chance to give it a taste. And with your handy Cudo voucher in hand, that includes:
- ANY two entrees off the menu
- ANY two mains of the menu (except for Barramundi dishes)
- TWO sets of steamed rice
That’s right, you and your dining companion both get to dig-in to your own Thai feasts, picking whatever gets your mouth watering. For entrees your options include but are not limited to: crisp fried fish cakes served with a thick sweet chilli sauce, goong tord with marinated prawns wrapped in thin pastry or marinated and grilled chicken or beef in a blend of spices. For mains, go chicken crazy with a chicken stir fry with ginger and fresh vegetables or grilled curry chicken with a red spicy panaeng curry sauce, or beef it up with a stir fry, masman curry and much, much more! You can even pick seafood options like crisp fried squid and prawns or Thai staples like the classic Pad Thai! Whatever you pick, it will be accompanied by the ultimate side dish – steamed rice. So ready your taste buds, grab a friend and help your wallet score a $60 you won't regret!