One of nine classic or inventive hot sandwiches alongside desserts and soft drinks
- Expires Jan 30, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for delivery. Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$7 for a sandwich meal for one person (a $14.07 total value)$14 for a sandwich meal for two people (a $28.14 total value)
Each person receives:
- One grande Hot Johnson sandwich (a $9.69 value)
- One 32-ounce drink in a take-home Keeper Cup (a $2.99 value)
- One cookie, Rice Krispies treat, or a brownie (a $1.39 value)
The Keeper Cup also includes $.50 refills for as long as you have the cup.PD Johnson's Dog Day Deli
The menu at PD Johnson's Dog Day Deli teems with 33 sandwich varieties that fall into four categories: hot, cold, light, and meatless. Possibilities range from the traditional—the Hot Johnson slathers hot roast beef and turkey in barbecue sauce and horseradish mayo—to more unexpected concoctions such as the Mad Dog, which caps a grilled black-bean burger in avocado and pepper jack. Patrons can also build their own sandwiches, acquiring the proper permits from city sandwich officials before choosing from five breads, more than a dozen meats, cheeses such as muenster and cream cheese, and sauces including thousand island dressing and wing sauce.