Membership includes group fitness classes and access to cardio room, weight room, courts, and pool; boot-camp classes kick off at 6:15 a.m.
- Expiration varies
- Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. One-month membership option must be activated by 8/31/12. Boot camp classes held 7/9/12-9/24/12. Kettlebell boot camp classes held 7/9/12-8/22/12. Consultation required for ages 14-16 to access weight room and conditioning center; must be supervised by a guardian. Must sign waiver. Classes must be used by same person.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $49 for a five-week boot camp and gym membership (a $155 value)
- $49 for a five-week kettlebell boot camp and gym membership (a $155 value)
- $25 for a one-month gym membership (a $50 value)
Instructors help students boost strength and endurance during one-hour boot-camp and kettlebell boot-camp classes. Boot-camp classes take place on Mondays at 6:15 a.m. and sessions run from July 9 to August 6, and August 13 to September 24. Kettlebell boot-camp classes take place on Wednesdays at 6:15 a.m., and run from July 11 to August 22. Gym memberships span the duration of the 5-week boot-camp session.
Gym memberships grant access to the squash and racquetball courts, swimming pool, gymnasium, and fitness centre. Drop-in fitness classes such as muscle sculpt, Aquafit, and cycling, are also included.YMCA Saskatoon
A community presence in Saskatoon since 1908, YMCA remains true to its lasting mission of physical and social enrichment for men, women, and kids of all ages. Staff members uphold the YMCA’s core values of honesty, acceptance, and fairness as they invest in their community’s children and strengthen family bonds critically weakened by overzealous games of Monopoly. They pump up adult fitness regimens with aquatic fitness and boot-camp classes, squash courts, and a full gymnasium outfitted with equipment for basketball, volleyball, and rope-skipping. They’ve also filled their fitness centre with free weights, cardio equipment, and weight machines. When they’re not helping adults trim down waistlines during yoga, cycling, and aerobics classes, staff members are getting back in touch with their inner children. They stimulate imagination, mental development, and growth as they lead children’s day camps, after-school programs, and art classes. This YMCA outpost further strengthens and unites the Saskatoon community through the YMCA Strong Kids Campaign, which raises much-needed funding for kids and families who can’t afford the full cost of any of YMCA’s progressive programs.