Toni&Guy–trained stylist reshapes coifs and touches up colour with Matrix products
- Expires Jul 17, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice or fee up to Groupon price may apply. New clients only. All services must be used by the same person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Extra C$15-C$25 fee for longer/denser hair.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$19 for a haircut and colour package (a $95 total value)
- Wash, cut, and style (a $35 value)
- Colour retouch (a $60 value)
$29 for a hair and nail package (a $150 total value)
- The above haircut and colour package (a $95 value)
- Matrix deep-conditioning treatment (a $20 value)
- 60-minute manicure and pedicure (a $35 value)
Though fairly new to Canada, UK native and owner of UK Trendz, Jacqui, is a veteran when it comes to the salon scene. The Toni&Guy–trained stylist brings 25 years of experience to the styling chair, where she adeptly cuts, colours, and retexturizes hair of all ethnicities. She uses her training in African and Caribbean locks to create natural-looking weaves and extensions and irons out curls and wrinkles in time with the Affirm Creme Relaxer and Keratin Straightening systems. Jacqui also cares for below-the-neck needs with traditional and shellac mani-pedis as well as waxing treatments for both men and women.