Stylists clip manly locks, strengthen and shape coifs, accent ‘dos or touchup roots, and use HED Keratin proteins to smooth out frizz
- Expires Jan 30, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Treatments must be used by same person. New clients only.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $17 for a men’s haircut (a $35 value)
- $45 for a haircut, shampoo, scalp massage, deep-conditioning treatment, beverage, blow-dry, and style (a $135 value)
- $69 for partial highlights or a root touchup with a haircut, shampoo, scalp massage, deep-conditioning treatment, and beverage (a $210 value)
- $99 for an 2.5-hour HED Keratin smoothing treatment, which can last up to 12 weeks (a $300 value). There may be an extra fee for long or thick hair.
When she isn't poised behind a styling chair, Misty, Blu August Salon's veteran stylist, spends her time honing her skills in stylist classes and hair shows. By staying abreast of the latest in hair, Misty and her crew can blend modern trends with classic flourishes to sculpt hairstyles that could turn heads in any era. The salon rounds out its service menu with extensions, hair-smoothing treatments, and coloring services that transform strands with new hues or rekindle locks that have gone pale from watching horror movies about buzz cutters.