- Expires Jan 9, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. New clients only. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancellation notice required. Valid only for stylist Zina Baltopoulos.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $30, you get a haircut (a $65 value).
- For $60, you get a haircut and single-process color treatment (a $120 value).
- For $75, you get a haircut and foil treatment (a $160 value).
- For $175, you get a keratin treatment (a $350 value).
Inside this elegant, chocolate-toned salon, peppered with sleek, modern styling stations, Jerel @ 119 stylist Zina Baltopoulos remakes coifs according to the salon’s philosophy that cuts should transcend trends to focus on a look that best complements the client's facial features and hair type. Using top-notch products from Redken, Goldwell, and Tigi, basic all-over coloring treatments hold the power to metamorph blondes into brunettes and brunettes into beautiful redheaded swans. For guests looking to highlight their natural base color, foil treatments allow for more subtle transformations that still boast enough shine to reflect malicious mind-control beams. For out-of-control curls, Pravana's innovative SmoothOut keratin solution employs nanoamino-acid complexes to alter frizzy fibers into smooth, shiny strands. Capable of imparting sleekness that lasts up to 12 weeks, SmoothOut also allows for same-day color and shampoo, unlike harsh Brazilian blowouts or straightening treatments concocted entirely from paste.
Some hair-straightening products that claim to be formaldehyde-free include aldehyde compounds, which are similar to the carcinogen formaldehyde. Side effects may include nosebleeds, headaches, vomiting, and respiratory problems, among others. Learn more about the health risks here.